Binomo is a client-focused company that was created a few years ago and has already managed to be in the list of some of the best online trading platforms. It has received thousands of positive reviews online. To start trading on Binomo, it is necessary to register on the official trading platform website. After which you can log in to your personal account. We’ll tell you how to do that quickly and correctly.
In order to gain access to your personal account on the trading platform, you are expected to follow the simple registration procedure. To do this, follow these steps:
- Go to the platform’s official website https://binomo.com/.
- Click on one of the “Register” or “Try” buttons.
- A menu for quick registration will open on the right side. A personal account can be created directly on the Binomo website, or you can use authorization through a social network, using your e-mail address and password. An additional form will open in the second case, containing a request for permission to use your data.
- Next, you should select the account currency: dollar, euro, or your local currency.
- The following step is to choose the account type: real or demo.
Then you only need to attentively read the “User Agreement” and put a tick in the appropriate box. An e-mail with a link will be sent to the indicated e-mail box. Click on the link to confirm registration on the Binomo website. That’s it – your account is created, and you can get to work.
Logging into a Personal Account
Each beginner who logged in to their personal Binomo account will get a risk warning for the first time. It must be carefully read and then choose to agree.
In the case a new user has chosen a demo account, a notification that 1000 dollars have been transferred to it will be received immediately. These are digital funds that can be used for training (demo trading) and getting acquainted with the Binomo trading platform’s functionality. It is not possible to withdraw the funds.
The following sections are available in the personal account:
- Trading — directly a platform on which online trading is being done.
- Cashbox — here is the trader’s financial information: ways to replenish a deposit account, the number of bonuses that a trader will receive for depositing the fund, and information about how much you need as a total amount to put on a deposit to open a certain type of account (Standard, Gold, VIP).
- Help — carried out via email@example.com. This section contains information about the trading platform itself, including the services it provides. There is a lot of useful information here: instructions for beginner traders, information about promotions and tournaments, affiliate programs, etc.
Speaking of the user’s menu, you can familiarize yourself with the history of depositing funds to the deposit account, withdrawing them, chat with support service employees, and change personal data. It is also allowed to change your login and password or connect an account from a social network.
The left side menu of the platform in some way repeats the help section. Through it, you can see:
- History of personal financial transactions;
- List of tournaments;
- Current promotions that are available on the trading space;
- System notifications;
At the bottom of the website is a red button for online chat with a support service. With its help, any trader can quickly contact managers and resolve their issues.
Binomo also provides tips and bonuses for beginners. When the users sign in to their personal account, they have the Educational Hub on the platform’s left to help them how to become a better trader.
Types of accounts on the Binomo website
When you start trading online with the Binomo platform, it is important to decide on the type of account you will open. The profit size and additional bonuses directly depend on it.
In most cases, this type of account is drawn up by traders who have gained enough experience in the demo. To activate a Standard account, you need to have made up to a total amount of 5 dollars on deposit. After that, the main functionality of the platform opens:
- Fixed income contracts up to 85% in case of accurate forecast;
- Investments worth 1 dollar or more;
- Tournaments that are constantly held at Binomo;
- Opportunity to withdraw profit (carried out within three days) depends on the payment method;
- Deposits Bonuses of up to 100%;
- Technical Support service;
- Assets up to 40+.
To obtain a Gold account, your total amount of deposits should be 500$ or more. This type of account offers more extended functionality:
- Extended list of assets available for purchase and sale;
- Withdrawal of funds is accelerated (usually within 24 hours but may be up to 3 days via some payment methods);
- Up to 90% return on transactions in case of accurate forecast;
- Personal trade manager;
- Access to the best trading strategies developed by professional brokers;
- Cashback 5% in some cases;
- Assets up to 50+;
- Deposit bonuses up to 150%.
VIP users have even more extra features:
- Up to 200% bonuses for each deposit replenishment;
- Profitability of transactions up to 90% in case of the correct forecast;
- Very quick profit withdrawal (usually within 4 hours but up to 3 days via some payment methods);
- Complete list of assets up to 60+;
- Personal support from site managers via support chat and e-mail;
- 10% cashback in some cases.
Before switching to one of the present types of accounts on Binomo, it is recommended to start with a demo account. It is a trial version of real trading. Suitable for beginners who simply want to try their hand at the online trading platform, and for more experienced traders. You can arrange a demo account immediately after completing the registration on the website. The procedure is completely free. Moreover, each trader immediately gets a bonus from the system, which is the amount of 1,000 virtual dollars.